You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playlists won't copy over after successful sync of older iPod to new iTunes folder on new computer

I successfully did a sync of my older iPod Classic to a new iTunes folder on a different computer. I have more songs in iTunes than will fit on my iPod, but about 95% of the music copied over.  However, none of my playlists were copied to the iPod.  Is there a trick to make the playlists show up on my iPod?

I have updated iTunes to the latest version (2.0.5)

iPod Classic

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 12:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 11:16 AM

See Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support and make sure that your sync selections included those playlists that you want on the device.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply

Playlists won't copy over after successful sync of older iPod to new iTunes folder on new computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.