You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does it notify people when your turn of location sharing ?

Does it notify the people that can see your location when you turn location services off ?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 11:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2019 9:29 AM

Hello jabaah,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you would like to know if you stop sharing your location if your family or friends are notified. No, they do not receive a notification. They just won't be able to see your location when they go to check it. This article has additional information on how to stop sharing your location which you may find helpful:

Find friends and share your location with Find My - Apple Support

Best Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 31, 2019 9:29 AM in response to jabaah

Hello jabaah,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you would like to know if you stop sharing your location if your family or friends are notified. No, they do not receive a notification. They just won't be able to see your location when they go to check it. This article has additional information on how to stop sharing your location which you may find helpful:

Find friends and share your location with Find My - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Does it notify people when your turn of location sharing ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.