You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

text in Numbers

I have a list of names & addresses that I have put into the Numbers app. Now I want to make changes and cannot find out how to change a name or address, etc.

MacBook, macOS 10.12

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 5:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2019 1:17 PM

Interesting.....I tried several other lines on my form and there is an insertion point on each of them; however, I still cannot get the point on the one that I wanted to change. I'm stopping there and assuming it is just a glitch. Thank you for your help.

4 replies

Dec 31, 2019 7:16 AM in response to t quinn

Thank you, quinn, for your quick reply. That didn't work. :( I have copied it from an Excel program into Numbers. Could it be that it "froze" everything so that I'm not able to edit? I moved it to Numbers because I'm nervous about upgrading my computer to 64 bit program which won't pay attention to Excel & Word. I have purchased the program Go Office 2019 but I'm still not sure what will happen when I upgrade.

text in Numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.