You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant download previous versions of apps

Hi,

I just wanted to use my old 21.5 inch mid 2011 imac and i factory reset it. When i did that i upgraded it to highest possible mac os which is high sierra. But when i tried to install most apps from appstore like imovie i couldn't download it as it always gives an error which says i need to have at least mac os mojave. And as my machine is not capable of downloading that. I downloaded imovie 9.0 from apple's website but i wasn't able to update it through appstore to version that can be used in high siearra which. Can someone help me with that problem if there is a solution of downloading previous versions of apps. I don't want to dowload anything from unoffical websites even if the software is free but if there's a trusted one why not?

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.13

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 5:20 AM

3 replies

Cant download previous versions of apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.