You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I logged into a new iPhone and it sent a code to one of my old iPhones that I don't have any more

i logged into a new iphone and it sent a code to one of my old iphones that i dont have any more and now its asking for a 6 digit code. Now what do i do? I can log into my apple ID on line.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 4:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 4:25 PM

You need account recovery if you no longer have your trusted device.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204921

5 replies

Jan 12, 2020 5:28 PM in response to LACAllen

I know my apple ID and password! This is what happened. . . So I got a new iphone 6s and went through the new phone set up. I bought the phone from walmart and unboxed it. Turned it on and went through setup. Then logged into my apple ID and now its asking for the 6 digit pass code that it sent to a trusted device that I no longer have. I think there were 2 phones under trusted device so I deleted them since I dont have them anymore, at that point I was logged into Apple online from a web browser trying to fix the issue. It still asks for that 6 digit pass code that I will never get because I do not have those devices any more. What should I do in this case?????????

I logged into a new iPhone and it sent a code to one of my old iPhones that I don't have any more

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.