You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

Hey

I use my bluetooth headphones a lot with my macbook without any issues.

I have a macbook air running on mac Catalina.

The last week my headphones have been continuously disconnecting every 30 min or so.

I thought there was something wrong with my headphones, so I went back to the store I got them from and got some new ones for free due to insurance. But the new ones also keep disconnecting.

I read about it online and saw a suggestion about ticking of the hands-off setting w icloud in the general settings. I tried this and it worked for a while but now they keep disconnecting again.

What is going on and how do I solve this very annoying issue?

Thx

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 27, 2020 2:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2020 9:42 AM

Sorry, I already tried this trick many times

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 27, 2020 2:34 AM in response to mmbc2

Hi,

Resetting Bluetooth module and see if it's still keep disconnecting.

Hold down the Shift (⇧) key and the Option key and click on the Bluetooth menu in your Menu Bar on your Mac. Step 2: Go to Debug > Remove all devices and click on it to disconnect from all paired Bluetooth devices.

Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.