You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Marshall Major III Bluetooth headphones disconnect from Macbook Pro M1

I have the Marshall Major III Headphones. They connect to my iPad and stay connected always until the batteries die. But when I connect them to my Macbook Pro M1, it stays connected for 5 seconds and disconnects. Initially the connection stayed on longer, normal, but now it's doing that 5 second connection time and it's gone. I'm on Big Sur. On the rest of my bluetooth devices it always stays on. It's only happening on my Mac M1. I have restarted many times and still.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Feb 18, 2022 8:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 7:56 PM

Well, when I first connect it it somehow the M1 disconnects the bluetooth headphones 2 seconds after connecting, when I try a second time pressing longer on the bluetooth button on the headphones, the M1 does stay connected. So I guess, that does it.

1 reply

Marshall Major III Bluetooth headphones disconnect from Macbook Pro M1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.