You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suspicious iCloud activity scam calls?

In the last ten minutes I have gotten 3 calls from numbers in CA, NY, & OR saying I have suspicious activity on my iCloud account and asking me to press 1 to be connected to an apple support advisor. I am assuming these are scam calls but how can I get them to stop? They just keep calling.

Posted on Jan 27, 2020 12:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2020 1:12 PM

They are scam calls. See: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

I don't know of a way to make scammers or telemarketers stop trying but the option in Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers has been completely effective for me. See: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 27, 2020 1:12 PM in response to RPearson

They are scam calls. See: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

I don't know of a way to make scammers or telemarketers stop trying but the option in Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers has been completely effective for me. See: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

Suspicious iCloud activity scam calls?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.