You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t Assign photo to contact

I have a problem in assigning photo to contact!!

sometimes it assigned once and then not appear as a full screen photo, it appears just a thumbnail beside the name of caller

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 16, 2020 8:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2020 4:02 PM

Hello M_alderea

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that when you assign a photo to a contact, the photo appears as a thumbnail instead of it being full screen. I'll be happy to help.

When you assign a photo for a contact, you'll see a round photo appear for each of your contacts. That is expected behavior in iOS 13. You're welcome to provide feedback to Apple by visiting: Product Feedback - Apple

Kind regards.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 18, 2020 4:02 PM in response to M_alderea

Hello M_alderea

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that when you assign a photo to a contact, the photo appears as a thumbnail instead of it being full screen. I'll be happy to help.

When you assign a photo for a contact, you'll see a round photo appear for each of your contacts. That is expected behavior in iOS 13. You're welcome to provide feedback to Apple by visiting: Product Feedback - Apple

Kind regards.

Can’t Assign photo to contact

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.