You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Installed iOS13.3.1 now Outlook App won't download all email accounts

Hi Guys, installed iOS 13.3.1 on my phone, and now I'm only getting emails from 1 of my 3 email accounts on the Outlook app V4.25.0. My friend has the same issue.

1. We've performed a hard reset of the phone
  2. logged out of Apple ID and then back in
  3. Deleted email account and then reset it up

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

iPhone XS

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 1:34 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Feb 20, 2020 12:26 PM in response to KatnJas

That Outlook app is known to have issues virtually every time it updates. Your version 4.25.0 is current and was just released 2 days ago as well. You have already tried deleting those accounts where you were not receiving emails and that didn't work. Normally, for me, that takes care of any mail fetching issues. Can I recommend that you delete all mail accounts on the Outlook app and then delete the app itself. After that Force ReStart your iPhone (You called it hard reset) and then download the Outlook app again and then set it up. See if that works.

I know that its a pain to do so however that is the only way I have been successful and literally this issue has been persisting for me for over a year now. I have notified MS support several times as well. The issue is Outlook and not your iPhone or its iOS.

Axel F.

Installed iOS13.3.1 now Outlook App won't download all email accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.