You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apply to

Does my Apple TV have to constantly be connected with the Ethernet or is there a way I can work around it like my maybe airport express?

Posted on Mar 4, 2020 7:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2020 8:10 AM

Get help with Wi-Fi networks on your Apple TV - Apple Support

On Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation), go to Settings﹥General﹥Network﹥. Choose the name of a compatible Wi-Fi home network to join. If asked, enter your Wi-Fi password.
Apple TV can't connect to captive networks, which are networks that require an additional or secondary login. Captive networks can include free and pay networks in places like businesses, schools, dorms, apartments, hotels, and stores.
3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 5, 2020 8:10 AM in response to kenesha160

Get help with Wi-Fi networks on your Apple TV - Apple Support

On Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation), go to Settings﹥General﹥Network﹥. Choose the name of a compatible Wi-Fi home network to join. If asked, enter your Wi-Fi password.
Apple TV can't connect to captive networks, which are networks that require an additional or secondary login. Captive networks can include free and pay networks in places like businesses, schools, dorms, apartments, hotels, and stores.

Apply to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.