You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes/Music purchases on iPhone won't show up anywhere else

I have several songs purchased on my iPhone that will not show up as purchased on my Mac or other iOS devices. I've verified the AppleID is the same on all and all logged into the same account for both iCloud and iTunes/Music. My Mac is authorized for this account as well.

I haven't found any KB articles addressing this - all seem to be the other way around (Mac sees but iOS device doesn't).

Any ideas?

MacBook Pro 16", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 12:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 5:01 PM

Hi pgburger,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're not seeing content that you've purchased using your iPhone on your Mac or other devices. I know it's important to be able to access your purchases on all of your devices; I'm happy to help. It sounds like you've taken some great steps so far in verifying you're using the same Apple ID on all of your devices and that your Mac is authorized, I appreciate you including that information. Next, I'd suggest checking to see if these purchases have been hidden: Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books

If you're still unable to view these purchases in your purchase history or download the content on other devices, reach out to Apple for additional assistance: Get Support

Best Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 9, 2020 5:01 PM in response to pgburger

Hi pgburger,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're not seeing content that you've purchased using your iPhone on your Mac or other devices. I know it's important to be able to access your purchases on all of your devices; I'm happy to help. It sounds like you've taken some great steps so far in verifying you're using the same Apple ID on all of your devices and that your Mac is authorized, I appreciate you including that information. Next, I'd suggest checking to see if these purchases have been hidden: Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books

If you're still unable to view these purchases in your purchase history or download the content on other devices, reach out to Apple for additional assistance: Get Support

Best Regards.

iTunes/Music purchases on iPhone won't show up anywhere else

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.