You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Film Purchased on Apple TV

I purchased Avengers: Endgame when it was released on Apple TV (around August/September time) and have watched it several times.

It is now no longer showing on my Purchases ( however all my other films are...). Any ideas as I cannot find it anywhere and unfortunately can not find an email confirmation. Very bizarre.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Apr 11, 2020 11:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2020 12:33 AM

Is it possible it has been hidden on your computer?

Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

• if not, try looking for the title via the movies app and see if you can play it from there, to confirm it’s still in your Region’s iTunes store.
  • Make sure you’re signed in with the same Apple ID you used for the purchase and try signing out of your account then sign back in
  • otherwise try force closing the movies app https://support.apple.com/en-ca/guide/tv/atvbbcec4f4e/tvos

and restarting your Apple TV

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 12, 2020 12:33 AM in response to Syn3tico

Is it possible it has been hidden on your computer?

Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

• if not, try looking for the title via the movies app and see if you can play it from there, to confirm it’s still in your Region’s iTunes store.
  • Make sure you’re signed in with the same Apple ID you used for the purchase and try signing out of your account then sign back in
  • otherwise try force closing the movies app https://support.apple.com/en-ca/guide/tv/atvbbcec4f4e/tvos

and restarting your Apple TV

Missing Film Purchased on Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.