You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost email

This is a desperate last effort to find a lost email. I sent an email which took ages to send, I looked at my sent box, saw it had gone, and then didn’t know it hadn’t/had disappeared until days later. I couldn’t work out what happened (was deemed a liar as I couldn’t provide evidence I’d sent it) and it’s come back to haunt me in an urgent matter. Is there any way to find this in my iCloud somewhere? The phone was an iPhone 5c. I ended up changing phones because it was getting too glitchy but if there’s a way to find that email, it would be the small miracle I need right now. I’ve tried finding out via online searches but none of the solutions offered help as the settings don’t have the information shown in the examples (which are dated 2018 & earlier so clearly we’ll beyond several updates by now).

im absolutely desperate so any help on this if it’s possible would be appreciated.

iPhone 5, iOS 10

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 3:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 5:38 PM

Hello,

Unfortunately this message cannot be recovered.

1 reply

Lost email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.