You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All of a sudden, using iPadOS 13.4.1, Control Center no longer launches on my iPadPro. I can see the Control Center icon in Assistive Touch, but when I touch it, the screen just goes fuzzy and the Control Center is nowhere in sight.

All of a sudden, using iPadOS 13.4.1, my iPad Pro’s Control Center stopped launching. (It worked perfectly yesterday and I have made no setting changes.)

I access it using Assistive Touch but it no longer launches (although everything else in the Assistive Touch window does). When I touch the Control Center icon, the screen just goes blurry but there’s no Control Center in sight.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 22, 2020 4:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 22, 2020 4:51 PM

Hello,

Try updating to iPadOS 13.5 to see if it resolves your problem.

Settings > General > Software Update

2 replies

All of a sudden, using iPadOS 13.4.1, Control Center no longer launches on my iPadPro. I can see the Control Center icon in Assistive Touch, but when I touch it, the screen just goes fuzzy and the Control Center is nowhere in sight.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.