You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

if u subscribe Apple TV for a year u still pay for movies ?

I just subscribe Apple TV and I try to see movies but its still asking me to pay for them, its that normal or should be free after subscription ?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 29, 2020 12:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 29, 2020 12:42 PM

Go to the "My Channels" section in the Apple TV app. Click on the AppleTV+ logo. You will then see the things that are included in your Apple TV+ subscription.

I really thought that this Apple TV its like Netflix u pay and watch anything u want.

It is in the sense you can watch anything in on the AppleTV+ channel.

11 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 29, 2020 12:42 PM in response to hueanufromkamen

Go to the "My Channels" section in the Apple TV app. Click on the AppleTV+ logo. You will then see the things that are included in your Apple TV+ subscription.

I really thought that this Apple TV its like Netflix u pay and watch anything u want.

It is in the sense you can watch anything in on the AppleTV+ channel.

May 29, 2020 12:36 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

so how I know when its a apple‘s original content or no?

I just enter in the Apple TV app from my Leptop and I subscribe for a year already because I saw nice movies ,serial etc after I try to see a movie but any of them its shows me to rent or pay for it ,so the subscribe money are for what?

if u subscribe Apple TV for a year u still pay for movies ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.