You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regarding Apple TV's monthly package

Hello,

I'd like to try Apple TV so I registered free monthly package for 1 month. Then, I started to choose one movie but turns out I couldn't watch. It asked me to rent or buy it. I am so confused, even I paid as monthly I still need to pay each for the movie that I select?

Thanks and Regards,

Lil

Posted on May 1, 2021 10:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 1, 2021 11:42 AM

The subscription is for Apple TV+ (note the +), not for anything else available through Apple TV.

More information on Apple TV+ is at: Apple TV+ - Apple

The following has information on the Apple TV+ content: https://tv.apple.com/?itscg=10000&itsct=atv-0-tv_ovp-prc_full-apl-avl-200306

3 replies

May 1, 2021 4:13 PM in response to kamonluck

The standard free trial for Apple TV+ is for 7 days, not one month. Subscription fees are monthly, though.

There is a one month trial offer for the bundle subscription Apple One, which includes Apple TV+.

If you conclude that you do not want to continue with Apple TV+, then cancel it at least 24 hours before the renewal moment.

Regarding Apple TV's monthly package

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.