You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing Problems after Mac OS update to 10.15.5

I just completed the Mac OS update to 10.15.5, but now I can't wirelessly connect with my printer (Brother HL-L3270CDW. My wifi is working, I retracted both my iMac (latest version) and the printer, and checked to ensure the printer is connected to my network. When I try to add a printer, nothing even appears as an option. What gives?

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 9:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 10:00 AM

tried Solve printing problems on Mac - Apple Support _

2 replies

Jun 2, 2020 10:18 AM in response to Rudegar

Thanks. I followed every step and I still can't re-add my printer. The printer itself shows a strong signal to my wifi network. I even went as far as to resetting the printing system on my iMac. The printer appears on the list of available printers to add, but after running the connection option, I get this notice: "Unable to connect to 'Brother HL-L3270CDW series._ipp._tcp.local.' due to an error."

I downloaded the latest printer driver/system from the Brother website.

Any additional recommendations would be welcomed.

Printing Problems after Mac OS update to 10.15.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.