You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iclouds photos

Photos clicked on iPhone do not show on mac system photo library. Mac photos show up on iPhone. All device photos are available on iCloud. I have enabled iCloud photos on both devices.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 3:59 AM

4 replies

Jun 4, 2020 1:22 PM in response to dubeneeraj

Hi dubeneeraj, 

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. 

From your post, I see that you have an issue with seeing photos from your iPhone on your Mac with iCloud Photos turned on. I wan to help. To make sure that you are covering everything, you can look at this article that has more information about how to Keep your photos safely stored and up to date on all of your devices - Apple Support

If those steps don’t help, do you see any error messages or messages about Photos still uploading? 

Best Regards! 

Jun 4, 2020 7:50 PM in response to sterling r

Dear Sterling R, Thank you for the prompt reply.

1. No I don’t see any such errors.
  2. I have approximately 11000 photos on a hard disk. I had been using photos to keep it updated through Mac. I recently subscribed to iCloud storage in April 2020.
  3. Still around 5500 photos are to be uploaded to iCloud. Size of photos library is approximately 70 GB.
  4. Even now, photos clicked on Mac or iPad are available immediately on other devices.
  5. iphone photos were earlier showing on Mac, but after 12 April, it stopped.

iclouds photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.