You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to pair apple watch because of software update

My watch os update to 5.3.7 is interrupted. From then when I am trying to pair, is says please update to latest watch os in order to pair and when I proceed, it checks for the software and says sometimes unable to check for update and some time says your watch os is up to date. Even it is up to date, I have not been given any option to proceed except cancel. If I press cancel it asks me to reset watch and skip update. The cycle keeps on revolving and I am currently in deadlock.

solutions tried:

Restarting both watch and Iphone

Resetting Iphone network settings and Reset watch.

Erase all content from icloud.

But none of them helped me in coming out of deadlock. Every time I try to pair in watch app it checks for update and then resets watch to default settings. Any help is highly appreciated.

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 1:57 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Unable to pair apple watch because of software update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.