You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Imessage forwarding from one Iphone to another with different Apple ID's and phone numbers

How can I get my texts automatically sent to my personal phone from my work phone so I only have to carry one?

I don't want to change either phone to use the same apple ID.

Both phones I'm using have ios 13.5.1, one is an 8 and the other is a 2020 SE. I want all messages forwarded from the 8 to the SE.

Posted on Jun 10, 2020 3:35 PM

5 replies

Jun 15, 2020 2:32 PM in response to Fingerblister

You can disagree all you want. You can wish to subvert it all you want. It's not possible to do what you want. You can only have one Apple ID logged into iMessage/FaceTime on an iOS/iPadOS device at one time. You can only forward to devices tied to the same Apple ID. I'm sorry this isn't what you want to hear, but unless Apple does something to change it within the OS, it is not possible. You can leave feedback at apple.com/feedback.

Imessage forwarding from one Iphone to another with different Apple ID's and phone numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.