You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch os always show as updated and the latest os to 4.3.2. how do I udpate to watch os 6?

I have the apple watch series 1. My ios is updated to 13.5.x. The Apple watch os always show as updated and the latest os to 4.3.2. how do I update to watch os 6?

Posted on Jun 20, 2020 1:53 AM

9 replies

Jun 20, 2020 6:42 AM in response to manish297

That watch model number is for the 1st generation Watch, which came out the year before the Series 1 Watch. As stated your Watch can only be updated as far as watchOS 4.3.2.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.5; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.5.1; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.5.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4.6;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Apple watch os always show as updated and the latest os to 4.3.2. how do I udpate to watch os 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.