You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted Songs re appear in my itunes App

Hey

In my paid subscription to itunes, when i delete song from downloaded library, it re appears again when i download another song to my library. There are around 15 songs that keep on re appearing each time i download new song. I have deleted them 20 times and its too frustrating.

Please help....

Mandeep Singh

iPhone X

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 1:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 2:32 AM

If you want to turn off Automatic Downloads for all content that you add to your Library in the future, go to Settings > Music, then scroll to the Downloads section and Disable Automatic Downloads. While listening to a song, tap or swipe up on the player at the bottom of the screen to open Now Playing.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 28, 2020 2:32 AM in response to manikunis

If you want to turn off Automatic Downloads for all content that you add to your Library in the future, go to Settings > Music, then scroll to the Downloads section and Disable Automatic Downloads. While listening to a song, tap or swipe up on the player at the bottom of the screen to open Now Playing.

Deleted Songs re appear in my itunes App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.