You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

not enough storage to transfer old phone to new one even though it says i have enough storage

when i try and transfer all my things from my iphone 7 to my brand new 11 it goes through the entire process then says this. how do i upgrade storage

see image below

iPhone 11

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 12:24 PM

1 reply

Jul 2, 2020 12:28 PM in response to kaisano

kaisano wrote:

how do i upgrade storage

That is not possible. If your new iPhone is less than 14 days old and you purchased it directly from Apple, you may exchange it for a model with additional storage (which will, of course, cost extra).

Otherwise, be selective about what you load into the iPhone. Always leave an absolute minimum of 10% of the iPhone’s storage free.

not enough storage to transfer old phone to new one even though it says i have enough storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.