You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto shared albums across devices using Catalina OS

I created a shared album on my iPad, but cannot see it in either iPhone or MacBook Pro, all my devices are synced to the cloud daily. Any workarounds from someone?

many thanks.

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jul 12, 2020 2:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 7:39 PM

Hello Sharkdiver00, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. It's important to be able to access the Shared Albums across all your devices. We're happy to help. 

This article will walk you through what to do: If Shared Albums aren't working.

You may also need to review this article for information on the hour, day, and month limits of Shared Albums: My Photo Stream and Shared Albums limits.

If the issue persists, walk through this article to ensure that all the settings are correct:How to share albums in Photos on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac

All the best. 

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 15, 2020 7:39 PM in response to Sharkdiver00

Hello Sharkdiver00, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. It's important to be able to access the Shared Albums across all your devices. We're happy to help. 

This article will walk you through what to do: If Shared Albums aren't working.

You may also need to review this article for information on the hour, day, and month limits of Shared Albums: My Photo Stream and Shared Albums limits.

If the issue persists, walk through this article to ensure that all the settings are correct:How to share albums in Photos on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac

All the best. 

iPhoto shared albums across devices using Catalina OS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.