You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

locked out of iphone 7s

i bought a iphone 7s from someone & they said they cant remember their icloud or apple id or passcode anyway round this?? Help me out guys

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 1:58 PM

2 replies

Jul 17, 2020 2:02 PM in response to mandaarenaee

Get your money back. Most likely they sold you a stolen or lost phone. I would be suspicious of someone selling me a phone and doesn't know their Apple ID password to unlock it.

If you can't get a hold of them, there is nothing Apple, nor anyone here, that can help you with this. Hopefully, you can get this resolved with the seller. If you can get. hold of them, let them review this article so they can unlock the phone so you can actually use it.

Ref: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch - Apple Support

locked out of iphone 7s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.