You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi so I bought a phone second hand, and they never told us that it was disabled, I tried to contact them but they will not respond back, I tried to restore the phone but I need the Apple ID and password and can’t get it to access the phone

Is there any way to remove the iCloud lock to use the phone I paid 600 for?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 5:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 6:16 PM

Sorry, there is no known way to bypass activation lock without the assistance of the previous owner. If you bought the phone through a 3rd party (e.g., ebay) see if you can get a refund through them.

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

1 reply

Hi so I bought a phone second hand, and they never told us that it was disabled, I tried to contact them but they will not respond back, I tried to restore the phone but I need the Apple ID and password and can’t get it to access the phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.