You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to stop in-app purchases from being sent to two different accounts for a single purchase?

Everytime my wife makes an in-app purchase we both get an emailed receipt mailed to us. Our accounts are not linked and this should not be happening. This is an invasion of her privacy and needs to stop. My wife is very upset about this violation. How do I make her email receipts stop coming to me? Please help.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 5:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 5:58 PM

So you are saying that you are not sharing an Apple ID? If you have your own Apple ID’s and you are not using Family Sharing this should not be happening.

You should contact Apple directly. This is a user to user support forum and you will not reach the appropriate Apple employees here. Try using this link and drill down through the subscriptions and billing section to find whatever best suits your situation.

Get Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 3, 2020 5:58 PM in response to BakerMan01

So you are saying that you are not sharing an Apple ID? If you have your own Apple ID’s and you are not using Family Sharing this should not be happening.

You should contact Apple directly. This is a user to user support forum and you will not reach the appropriate Apple employees here. Try using this link and drill down through the subscriptions and billing section to find whatever best suits your situation.

Get Support

Aug 3, 2020 5:48 PM in response to Demo

We are not using family sharing. Also, my wife sets everything up with accounts. Not me. She would be the family organizer. You can actually see on the receipts that it has my apple id on it. What she purchased and that it is billed to HER NAME and her debit card. If I could get apple to review one receipt they would see what I am talking about. It's so obvious that it's her receipt being sent to me without permission.

how to stop in-app purchases from being sent to two different accounts for a single purchase?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.