You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notification of purchase

I recently made a purchase and the vendor uses Square, by Apple. The purchase notification did not go to my email, it went to husband's instead. I want the notification to go to my email, how do I change this?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 18, 2021 5:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2021 10:13 AM

You probably need to contact Square. I don't think this has anything to do with Apple. I get emails from Square about purchases but it wasn't anything we set up with Apple, I probably signed up for it when I bought something at a vendor who uses that system. On my receipts there's various links for changing preferences.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 18, 2021 10:13 AM in response to App_les_

You probably need to contact Square. I don't think this has anything to do with Apple. I get emails from Square about purchases but it wasn't anything we set up with Apple, I probably signed up for it when I bought something at a vendor who uses that system. On my receipts there's various links for changing preferences.

Notification of purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.