You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ask To Buy Request Being Sent to Email (Apple ID)

Ask to buy notifications are no longer coming through my apple devices (iPhone, iMac, iPad). I am the organizer and have followed several other articles on how to resolve Ask To Buy issues, such as software update, restarting the devices, etc. However, none of it as worked. My wife gets the notifications via text message and in that text message it says the message was also sent to my email (apple ID). However, my email doesn't accept text messages so I never receive them. Has this happened to anyone else and is there a solution?

iPhone 14

Posted on Dec 28, 2023 5:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2024 6:23 PM

Happening with my family share as well. Have updated all devices to the latest iOS and have restarted them all. Nothing has worked to correct.

1 reply

Ask To Buy Request Being Sent to Email (Apple ID)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.