You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apps won’t load

Got a new iPhone and the apps are stuck on Loading or waiting%

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 1:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 1:52 PM

Assuming that you are talking about restoring the backup, if no apps are downloading at all, and all are stuck on waiting, try tapping on some of the waiting icons to pause them, and then see if any apps will continue to download. You could also try restoring your phone and see if the downloads will resume.

When I bought my XR, I started restoring my backup at the Apple Store and my apps didn’t finish downloading until got home back to my WiFi network some hours later.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 20, 2020 1:52 PM in response to JackHolleman

Assuming that you are talking about restoring the backup, if no apps are downloading at all, and all are stuck on waiting, try tapping on some of the waiting icons to pause them, and then see if any apps will continue to download. You could also try restoring your phone and see if the downloads will resume.

When I bought my XR, I started restoring my backup at the Apple Store and my apps didn’t finish downloading until got home back to my WiFi network some hours later.

My apps won’t load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.