You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to remove malware invitations added in my iphone calendar?

I have multiple recurring "meetings" set in my iphone´s calendar from a website named lybrutalian.info does anyone know how to delete them?

• My calendar does not show the option to "Report Junk" when I access the invite, nor have the option to delete it.

Please your comments.

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 9:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 3:56 PM

Don't install any profile. And no the third party will not help you.

Do as stedman1 said and look at the reply from Axel F in: How to remove Calendar spam? - Apple Community

Axel Foley Wrote:

That is a Rogue Calendar account. Go to Settings-->>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Good Luck.
10 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 9, 2020 3:56 PM in response to rolando013

Don't install any profile. And no the third party will not help you.

Do as stedman1 said and look at the reply from Axel F in: How to remove Calendar spam? - Apple Community

Axel Foley Wrote:

That is a Rogue Calendar account. Go to Settings-->>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Good Luck.

Sep 9, 2020 3:29 PM in response to rolando013

Did you try this:

Delete a specific calendar event

1. Open the Calendar app.
  2. Tap the event.
  3. Tap Decline or Delete Event.
  4. If there's no option to decline or delete the event, it may belong to a third-party calendar. Check the Calendar section in the Event Details to find out which calendar the event is from. Then check with the third-party to find out how to remove the event.

Sep 9, 2020 3:51 PM in response to Androish

I believe I should try to reach out the "third party" since none of the other options work. Website is: lybrutalian.info -So at this point not sure if my iPhone is at risk. I go to the link in the invites a get the following message:

iOS Profile

Connection is not secure.

If you do not install VPN application now, you risk losing all your photos, contacts and other personal files.

how to remove malware invitations added in my iphone calendar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.