You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copy/Pasting photos from iphone to Windows 10

How. the. Heck. Will I be able to copy and paste without having the “error device is unreachable” notice?

I am very very frustrated and disappointed, I literally have 20.000 photos I URGENTLY need to have on my windows 10 laptop.

And no, I don’t want it through iCloud..

Is there any possible way to fix that?

And i tried the keep original/automatic thing, yet didn’t work.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 8:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2020 8:15 PM

I have had the same issues.. so I don't really have a solution for you. All I do is copy smaller batches of images.

Have you tried importing with Windows Photos?

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

you could maybe look into using google photos? Or if you are a Prime member, could try Amazon Photos?

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 9, 2020 8:15 PM in response to cookitto

I have had the same issues.. so I don't really have a solution for you. All I do is copy smaller batches of images.

Have you tried importing with Windows Photos?

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

you could maybe look into using google photos? Or if you are a Prime member, could try Amazon Photos?

Copy/Pasting photos from iphone to Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.