You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Request new language

Hey, how can I request Apple to add new language in iOS products ? Bulgarians people are wondering when Apple will add Bulgarian in iOS and we are asking can we send them message for that. Does anybody some way ? If Apple see that will say them this: " Hello, Apple. I'm here to ask you one feature. In my country most of the people use our native language. I'm talking by the name of almost all Apple products users and we ask you to add Bulgarian language in iOS. Your product site is translated perfectly and in iOS it will help more users to use at least iPhone device. Many of bulgarians don't use or know English, but they prefer to use your premium devices and that is a barrier. Most of people who are above 35/40+ speak barely 1 foreign language, they wouldn't understand nothing and that is the reason why they don't want buy products. We are part of European Union and our alphabet is the third used. Please give me answer and if you need to provide how many people will use Bulgarian I will prove you"

I don't speak very well English and if i get some mistakes don't judge me. We have community about Apple users here and we are 20 000 members of group who wanting Apple add Bulgarian in iOS languages.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 13, 2020 1:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2020 2:28 PM

http://www.apple.com/feedback

Similar questions

2 replies

Request new language

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.