You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Crimea language

Good afternoon! I live in Crimea, former Ukraine, but now Russia. But there are many Crimean Tatars living in Crimea who use Apple technology and love it. I am writing from many compatriots with a request to add the Crimean Tatar language to Apple's equipment so that we can use your equipment in our native language and thereby develop it. You have recently added it to support developers, but it is not in the system(. I would like my iPhone to speak our language, this is important, especially in such a difficult time, it will unite us and highlight our identity and we know Apple will support us in this, you are a company that does everything for all people, for this you are loved). Please convey my request to the developer so that they consider it and add it to the new iOS. And if they add our flag to the emoji, it will be a great thing and the best support for our people in such a difficult time! Please don't stay away! We are just trying to survive and preserve our people, our language is not allowed in schools, it is also limited in the media, all we can do is teach it ourselves and maintain cohesion. We know how Americans value every nation and the freedom of every person, so we appeal and believe that you will not stand aside.🙂 🙏🏻

I'm sorry if my English is bad 😁😌

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 22, 2022 5:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 22, 2022 6:37 AM

To have Apple see your request, go to

http://www.apple.com/feedback

Include a link to this discussion so they can see your pictures.

Also you should make clear whether you want your language in Latin or Cyrillic characters.

Similar questions

1 reply

Crimea language

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.