You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari

After installing new version of safari, my pinned start page has disappeared. How can I recover the pinned websites that I had not specifically bookmarked - as I had them pinned on my opening page!

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Sep 17, 2020 10:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 9:28 AM

Found this in my search on communities for this topic: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/guide/safari/ibrw0495694f/13.0/mac/10.15.6

entitled "pin frequently visited websites in Safari on Mac" in apple support

Thank you to the person who found and posted it.

4 replies

Oct 7, 2020 8:43 PM in response to tlvisser

I'm really, really annoyed. I don't want to pin all those sites as tabs. I want them on the start page and I don't see what the downside is in allowing them to stay there. Apple already f***ed up my keyboard (replaced three times in an 18-month old MacBook Air, plus one power cord replacement.) and now it has messed up Safari.

Fix this, please, Apple. I need a new phone and am seriously considering an Android thanks to these fails. I'd love to ditch the MacBook Air, too. I am sick to death of the keyboard malfunctioning.,

Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.