You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Saved pinned websites keep disappearing

Since ipados 16 update my pinned websites get deleted every time I close safari. Need this fixed please otherwise pointless using safari. Any help would be much appreciated thanks. I see I am not the only one with this problem either. I also see at the bottom here it notes iPadOS 14. Mine is iPadOS 16.4.1

many thanks

iPad Pro

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 2:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2023 3:15 PM

Hi lbkclb,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand that your pinned tabs are being removed when you close or quit Safari. If you haven't already, please restart your iPad to refresh running processes. If this continues, contact Apple Support to have them take a look into this behavior.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 15, 2023 3:15 PM in response to lbkclb

Hi lbkclb,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand that your pinned tabs are being removed when you close or quit Safari. If you haven't already, please restart your iPad to refresh running processes. If this continues, contact Apple Support to have them take a look into this behavior.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Regards.

Saved pinned websites keep disappearing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.