You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my remote to my Appel Tv .An I go to sync my Remote App On my IPhoneX R device an I click on the device name an it brings up a Passcode for me to enter the into device but i can’t I Do not have a remote to puT in the Passcode

I had lost my remote to my Appel Tv .An I go to sync my Remote App On my IPhoneX R device an I click on the device name an it brings up a Passcode for me to enter in my device witch i can’t I Do not have a remote to puT in the Passcode from phone to my device for them to synk so I can use my phone for a remote ..

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 3:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 3:31 PM

Your Apple TV “Model A1469” is 3rd generation and needs a functional remote to set up the Apple TV Remote app.

Your options are:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 23, 2020 3:31 PM in response to Rooster304

Your Apple TV “Model A1469” is 3rd generation and needs a functional remote to set up the Apple TV Remote app.

Your options are:

I lost my remote to my Appel Tv .An I go to sync my Remote App On my IPhoneX R device an I click on the device name an it brings up a Passcode for me to enter the into device but i can’t I Do not have a remote to puT in the Passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.