You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 14 holiday calendar wrong country!! UK user

Hi all. IOS occasionally throws up random problems for me. Changing the international dialling code of uk friends and family in my contact list to Belgium is an interesting one and seemingly I'm not alone, but this latest one has stumped me.

Following ios 14 update i now have a US holiday calendar (subscribed?) that i cannot seem to delete or change back to UK. I've checked the region on my phone is correct, i've looked to see if the calendar account is visible/capable of being deleted, i've even wiped and reloaded the phone from its most recent back up, nothing has changed it.

Apple support have tried to help looking at email and calendar accounts, neither of which have the US holiday calendar subscription showing.

Any bright ideas out there??

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 4:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2020 2:36 PM

Found answer:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208541

1 reply

IOS 14 holiday calendar wrong country!! UK user

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.