You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get the Peacock Channel through my Apple TV app? It shows on my phone but not on my Samsung TV

How do I get the Peacock channel to show in my Apple TV app? It is connected on my phone but not the TV. I do not want to do airplay or screen mirroring.

UNU7090,

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 5:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 10:54 PM

You can’t get Peacock TV through the Apple TV app on a smart TV. That kind of integration is only possible on Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV box). Peacock TV would still need its own app, in all situations.

Peacock TV app for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV box - App Store preview - Apple

What devices and platforms are supported by Peacock? - Peacock TV Help Center (unfortunately, I don’t see Samsung listed)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 22, 2020 10:54 PM in response to AmandaSusan12

You can’t get Peacock TV through the Apple TV app on a smart TV. That kind of integration is only possible on Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV box). Peacock TV would still need its own app, in all situations.

Peacock TV app for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV box - App Store preview - Apple

What devices and platforms are supported by Peacock? - Peacock TV Help Center (unfortunately, I don’t see Samsung listed)

How do I get the Peacock Channel through my Apple TV app? It shows on my phone but not on my Samsung TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.