You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My order is not processing

I have placed placed my order last Sunday for my IPad Air and Apple Pencil gen. 2. I have received my Apple Pencil but my iPad Air is still processing. Does anyone know what’s happening or what might be the problem?

iPad Air 3 Wi-Fi

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 3:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 3:38 AM

When you ordered Apple will have given you an approximate date for the iPad to be delivered. If that date has not passed, there isn’t an issue. The iPad will remain at the processing stage, then to “preparing for shipping” then to “shipped”. When the item ships, Apple will send an email stating an arrival date, and tracking information.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 29, 2020 3:38 AM in response to raluca292

When you ordered Apple will have given you an approximate date for the iPad to be delivered. If that date has not passed, there isn’t an issue. The iPad will remain at the processing stage, then to “preparing for shipping” then to “shipped”. When the item ships, Apple will send an email stating an arrival date, and tracking information.

My order is not processing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.