You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 14.2 and whatsapp

I bought the iPhone 12 pro and i have a problem with Whatsapp.

When i open the message on the notify center for reply to that message, the keyboard don't appear, so i have to open the app to reply.

When i had the iPhone 6 i didn't have this problem.

What can i do? Is it my problem or is it a problem of whatsapp or iOS 14.2?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 1:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 12:43 AM

I use WhatsApp in my iPhone (running iOS 14.1) without issues.

In some circumstances for this kind of problems, deleting that app, then restarting the device, then redownloading/reinstalling the app solves the issue.

But to avoid the risk of losing data related to that app, I would contact WhatsApp support team and ask them for the solution.

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 3, 2020 12:43 AM in response to Castor-troy

I use WhatsApp in my iPhone (running iOS 14.1) without issues.

In some circumstances for this kind of problems, deleting that app, then restarting the device, then redownloading/reinstalling the app solves the issue.

But to avoid the risk of losing data related to that app, I would contact WhatsApp support team and ask them for the solution.

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

Nov 2, 2020 1:56 AM in response to Castor-troy

We (you) cannot discuss about beta software in this public tech support forum, as per the NDA we (you) accepted.

You must contact Apple Beta Software Program: https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/

or Apple Developer Program: https://developer.apple.com/programs/

If you didn’t download that beta iOS version from the above Apple official websites, nobody can help you, sorry.

Regards

Giulio

iOS 14.2 and whatsapp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.