You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad reset but stuck on old apple id

so my ipad air 2 does not work only if u log in into your old apple id wich i know but i dont know the password and i have two step verification on and for that two step verification i need my old phone number wich i threw in the trash because i had a new one. and now i cant do ‘forgot my password’ and im really sad cuz it doesnt work anymore. but long story my mom repaired the ipad wich was broken and we didnt use it for like 2 years or 3 or so, but we reset the ipad fully only it needs the apple id and the password (wich i dont know) i hope someone can help me.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Nov 10, 2020 11:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2020 11:59 AM

See if you can get an email option. For the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

3 replies

ipad reset but stuck on old apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.