You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovering all the information

The situation is: I accidentally deleted all the photos from my new device and deleted them from trash. I don't have any copies on iCloud. Can I somehow get all the photos back?

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 1:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 1:56 PM

Please check the Recently Deleted Folder in the Photos app on your iPhone. If the photos have been deleted from there then you are not going to be able to recover them from iCloud (because they are deleted).

If you do not use iCloud for photos then do you create a backup of your iPhone on a computer? If YES then you can try and restore from backup from hour computer and see if that brings them back.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 21, 2020 1:56 PM in response to irkins

Please check the Recently Deleted Folder in the Photos app on your iPhone. If the photos have been deleted from there then you are not going to be able to recover them from iCloud (because they are deleted).

If you do not use iCloud for photos then do you create a backup of your iPhone on a computer? If YES then you can try and restore from backup from hour computer and see if that brings them back.

Axel F.

Recovering all the information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.