You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't set up my fall detection app on my Apple Watch 7 Plus. The option doesn't show up.

I've tried about everything but can't locate the fall detection app. I've entered my health profile, etc. and my age shows up. I have wrist detection triggered and location. My phone says there is no data under health. What am I doing wrong?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 4:01 PM

12 replies

Nov 25, 2020 2:00 AM in response to Charlotte Hinger

Open Settings on your iPhone, then tap Health/Medical ID and check your details.

Then;

Open the Health app and tap the Summary tab.

Tap your profile picture in the top right-hand corner.

Tap Health Profile, then tap Edit.

Check your information, like height, weight and age.

Tap Done.

If you're over 65 then fall detection is turn on by default

Nov 25, 2020 8:10 AM in response to Charlotte Hinger

If you go into the watch app on the phone and tap on health and check your details in health details and medical id.

By the way which apple watch do you have?,fall detection only works in Apple watch 4 and upwards.

I can't set up my fall detection app on my Apple Watch 7 Plus. The option doesn't show up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.