You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to clear history and access private browsing

Ever since I updated to iOS 14.2 I haven't been able to acces private browsing. It's quite annoying because I tend to use private browsing on my phone so it doesn't mess up the history on my other devices which I use for school. There's nothing in my restrictions that should cause this problem and I've also reset my settings but nothing seems to have fixed it.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 4:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 5:30 AM

Hi thank you so much for the reply. I did try that out but it didn't work. Eventually I did realize that I hadn't checked the settings on the phone of the family organizer and apparently they had turned on screen time for my phone. This made it so that I couldn't access private browsing

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 3, 2020 5:30 AM in response to LD150

Hi thank you so much for the reply. I did try that out but it didn't work. Eventually I did realize that I hadn't checked the settings on the phone of the family organizer and apparently they had turned on screen time for my phone. This made it so that I couldn't access private browsing

Unable to clear history and access private browsing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.