You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cleaning Mac Book Pro

How often do I have to clean my Mac Book Pro? and how to clean it? thank you!

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 5:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 6:02 PM

Lagunapathway Said:

"Cleaning Mac Book Pro : How often do I have to clean my Mac Book Pro? and how to clean it? thank you!"

-------

Cleaning of Debris:

Have Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider perform this.

Cleaning of Data:

Clean it when it gets slow, and overheats, and when your hard drive begins getting full.

High-End Tip:

When Using Send-In Service:

If you ever send it in for service, include a sheet of paper with handwritten notes about cleaning it:

"To whom it may concern: Please rid of dust and debris while working on this. I always include this when given the chance."

Go Here for More: Send-In Service - Include Handwritten Notes with the Packaging - Apple Tips

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 24, 2020 6:02 PM in response to Lagunapathway

Lagunapathway Said:

"Cleaning Mac Book Pro : How often do I have to clean my Mac Book Pro? and how to clean it? thank you!"

-------

Cleaning of Debris:

Have Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider perform this.

Cleaning of Data:

Clean it when it gets slow, and overheats, and when your hard drive begins getting full.

High-End Tip:

When Using Send-In Service:

If you ever send it in for service, include a sheet of paper with handwritten notes about cleaning it:

"To whom it may concern: Please rid of dust and debris while working on this. I always include this when given the chance."

Go Here for More: Send-In Service - Include Handwritten Notes with the Packaging - Apple Tips

Cleaning Mac Book Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.