You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to buy Apple Watch with Apple ID balance

I redeemed an Apple gift card using my phone thinking I would be able to use it to purchase the Apple Watch From the Apple.com but I don't see a way to make that happen?

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 7:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 4:13 PM

Hello! Are you trying to include monthly Apple Care with the purchase? I had a problem accessing my gift card balance when buying an iPhone, and the Apple rep said it was the monthly Apple Care subscription. I purchased the phone without Apple Care and was able to use my gift card. I will add the monthly Apple Care when I receive the phone.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 31, 2020 4:13 PM in response to vbuckjr

Hello! Are you trying to include monthly Apple Care with the purchase? I had a problem accessing my gift card balance when buying an iPhone, and the Apple rep said it was the monthly Apple Care subscription. I purchased the phone without Apple Care and was able to use my gift card. I will add the monthly Apple Care when I receive the phone.

Dec 29, 2020 10:55 AM in response to vbuckjr

Hello vbuckjr,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with redeeming your Apple Gift Card. We're happy to get you in the right direction to help.

First, we recommend reviewing the information here to ensure the Gift Card you had can be used on the Apple website. What type of gift card do I have?

Next, be sure you've followed the steps to redeem as outline here: Redeem your Apple Gift Card You can also view What you can buy with your Apple ID balance

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card after checking out the articles, Contact Apple Support using the link in the article, or getting started here: Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

How to buy Apple Watch with Apple ID balance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.