You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

document in pages setup for footnotes not begining new numbering for the page. If the first paragraph begins on the previous page it places the next number instead of a

How do I set up or correct a problem with setting a footnote after the first part-paragraph that places a succeeding number from previous page after the quoted text, but places a #1 at the bottom of the page?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 1:04 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Jan 1, 2021 12:10 PM in response to Barry

Barry, Thanks for your follow-up information. I have submitted a request and await help. In filling out the form, I saw that there may be new editions of Pages since 10.1, including 10.3, might have a fix. However, in going into the Apple Store, it only gave me the option of opening the 10.1 that I have. Thanks again. Leon

document in pages setup for footnotes not begining new numbering for the page. If the first paragraph begins on the previous page it places the next number instead of a

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.