You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you watch the CBS Sports channel using the CBS All Access/Showtime bundle?

Is it possible to watch the CBS Sports channel using the Apple TV+ combo deal? It is a part of CBS All Access.

Apple TV (4th generation)

Posted on Jan 5, 2021 4:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2021 7:45 AM

In a roundabout way, you can.

CBS Sports is not directly included in the Apple TV app Channel.

But CBS allows you to create a CBS account from your channel subscription, to access CBS content in the separate CBS app, which features CBS Sports.

2 replies

Feb 17, 2021 9:45 AM in response to Urquhart1244

Problem with this is that the "All Access" part stops at the live sports.

The "Watch Now - Sports" button on the Apple TV app brings you images of live sports events.

Touching that brings you to choose "Open In" either the CBS Sports / CBS All Access app.

Opening either one asks you to press the Apple TV icon to sign in BUT IT DOESN'T recognize your Apple ID login.

Yesterday, I had to use my YouTubeTV login in order to sign in to either app to get access to the UCL matches.

One was "free" on the CBS Sports app; the other on CBS ALL ACCESS required a new / separate membership.

It's ridiculously complicated / convoluted.

Jobs would blow a fuse with this streaming mess.

If anyone has another route I've missed please let me know.

Can you watch the CBS Sports channel using the CBS All Access/Showtime bundle?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.